As a StAMP mentee, you can expand your professional network, develop new skills, gain first-hand career insight - and connect with our knowledgeable and inspiring UOIT alumni community.
Who can be a mentee?
- UOIT undergraduate and graduate students
- UOIT alumni
What are the benefits of being mentored?
- Gain first-hand information on your career of choice
- Broaden your professional network
- Develop skills such as communication, job-searching and goal-setting
- Receive guidance to make the best professional decisions
- Connect with the UOIT alumni community
What are my responsibilities?
- Comply with the Mentorship Code of Conduct
- Initiate contact with your mentor (one mentor per mentee)
- Take an active role
- Understand the role of a mentor
- Be prepared to ask questions
- Be respectful, professional and trustworthy
How do I register to be a mentee?
Step 1: Complete mandatory online training (don't worry - it's fast and simple)
Step 2: Select one mentor in the Alumni Directory
Step 3: Send an e-mail request via Alumni Directory to one mentor