The Student-Alumni Mentorship Program (StAMP) aims to help students and alumni create a mentee-mentor partnership focused on career path advice, guidance on future educational development and a general sharing of knowledge.
- Offer a program where mentees (students or alumni) can make more informative career choices based on the experience of mentors
- Provide networking opportunities for students and alumni
- Help prepare graduates for the evolving 21st-century workplace by assisting students and new alumni through academic and professional transitions
- Connect alumni with current students and campus life and build greater affinity with the university
- Brief mandatory online training
- Commitment of four months and a minimum of three interactions (phone, e-mail and/or face-to-face)
- Compliance with the Mentorship Code of Conduct